Thursday, September 22, 2011

Undoubt My Unbelief

I don't know you like they do
But I want too
I haven't served you as long
As they have
But in my own little way
I really do try too..
Could you ever love someone like me?
Someone that's been scared & left behind
To fen for herself.
Attacked by unrighteous judgements
Even by those who call themselves
Your saving angels
Can I redeem some credit
From you?
Am I worthy of your healing wealth?
Lord do you think you have room enough
 for a sinner like me?
In your manisons above
could my presence
by your side, could it ever be concieved?
Now remember I told you
I don't know you like they do
But if you give me a chance
I will try harder
Try longer just for you.
If you'd but point out the way

Please show me what to do
Where to go & how to start
Where to begin believing in you..
Then came his voice
As he began to say
"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light"
 (Matt. 11:28-30).
And I heard him clearly & pressed forward
in relief
Swiftly ushered into his arms
Renewed again
No longer shun from his reach.
Christ lifted me with his word
Atoning mercy I found
 Finally encircled by his love
His yoke eased my burden
Before I could utter a sound.
  No longer trapped by grief
The moment his voice
 Released me from my sins
 Silencing my pride
Making me whole again
from my every doubt
Freeing me from foolish unbelief.
~Overland Afo~




Donate to Fano Galeai
Pls>>

                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment