Friday, October 28, 2011

I am Grateful

1. I'm grateful  that I can breathe on my own.
2. I'm grateful for my family. That they provide for me what I couldn't otherwise.
3.I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that they send to protect,direct & guide me.
4.I'm grateful for my nieces & nephews
5.I'm grateful for Oprah's Life Class reminders.
6. I'm grateful for my Divine Heritage Choir members that visit me.
7.I'm grateful that Emma Taufui will be returning from her mission at the end of Nov. 29,2011
8.I'm grateful that my grandma Aimiti Afo is celebrating her 90th birthday in Samoa.
9.I'm grateful that my parents love me so much.
10.I'm grateful for inspiring bloggers. Funaki Times you always have me hanging at the end of my seat. Did she update yet! lol You too bernie http://laiegrl.blogspot.com/
I love you for making me feel real with your comments. At least I know one of my sisters is paying attention to my blogs.lol #1 laiegurl fo'sho..








11. Our beautiful sister right ^^^^there
Teena Galeai Fa'amaligi.
I am very grateful for, though
she's been gone from us for many years.
I'm thankful for her because when
ever I am angry. Her memory resurfaces
with an echo of what she told me once. 
Encouragement on the issue of family and if I ever find myself hurt by any member.
"Ova the only thing that matters is that you love them because they are family."
And after a week like this past one.
Teena's counsel couldn't come any
sooner as my saving grace.
Love you Teena

12. Last but not least I'm grateful &
thankful for new beginnings.
Keep on Smiling everyone
Happy Halloween :)
My definition of forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different. - Oprah

No comments:

Post a Comment