Monday, October 31, 2011

Laughter Cures Anything

Happy Halloween! Well my lil'nephews went to truck-o-treat this past weekend. We didn't go overboard on the sugar this year. But they were super cute. Baby K was elmo & Rocc was a firefighter. Pictures will be up soon. So I had the opportunity to be a part of a DH Fireside in my old stake last night. Provo best stake ever!
Afterwards was the main highlight for me.

Mainly because of those folks. My DH sistahs & Ma'ake Roberts aka crackhead.We spent the night laughing, sharing stories, more laughing and ain't no gathering complete without grub. right?lol 
DH stands for Divine Heritage Choir.
It started back in 2000 to bring souls
unto Christ.

I started in 2001 and did so because
I love music & sharing my testimony.
I've been involved with the choir off & on
for as long as it's been around. And I am so grateful for each member. Depsite the ups & downs & the occassional, I wanna check this member or that member with one fa'po.lol This group as truly been a strength and support to me.
And I will always love them for their indivdual contribution. In building my character as well as my testimony. And laughter when surrounded with these people I call family.
Truly is always a cure to any
circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment