Monday, November 7, 2011

It's Better To Look Up


That photo was taken last night while in the company of my sisterfrens Amanda & Marlene. Off on our many spare of the moment "Temple Adventures."
I got the challenge of my life from them & this is the week to show what I am made of & put action to where my mouth often loves to run off at when challenging others. lol
Reminded that no matter what happens.
It's always better to be of good courage, step in faith and do what I've never have done before to gain what I've never had. Which is funny now that I've done it. I don't really feel so anxious, nervous or afraid. Last night I in a way was taken back at the thought. "Hmmm I think I'm over it."lol But I couldn't tell if that was my fear saying "It's not worth it." And the other thought was "What if this is an answer to a offerred prayer." Either way I felt & still feel my Savior's Love and know everything will work out.
All in all in life it is always best to look up no matter the challenge, no matter the journey or end result, Look UP, Move Foward have Enduring Faith! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, keep the faith coming :) Your the best sis and an inspiration to many! 'Ofa atu!!

    ReplyDelete