Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Motivation

It's 8:30pm and my stomach is almost settling from "Thanksgiving Dinner" and I'd have to say I did pretty good this year. Not only did I not eat more than I could handle.lol I actually only had two servings of din din, 1 serving of dessert and I actually didn't argue with mom about how things should be. hehehe (signs of a fia poko daughter). Holding my peace in itself was a miracle which made for a great evening.
I know recently I've done nothing but report saddness or my self-inflicting annonyances lol through my posts.
Aside from my last update was pretty happy :).
 But in my defense it's just been one of those seasons. Where life lessons have been hitting hard on lately. However even though  this post isn't that much different.  I'd like to believe what I have to say about one of my favorite blogger's & her recent story will help you. And as usual when my heart is touched, I have to dedicate my writings. And to this sweet couple is just the case. Though the following video might not apply to them as of yet.  I pray that when in the future when it is needed. They will be able to draw strength from the powerful message
Being that their two individuals that are of sound mind, one heart and are spiritual giants. From what I've learned in reading their blogs and the fact that they come from such inspiring families.
 Gives me even more reason to share my thoughts on the example, they've set of what it means to endure life when it matters most. Especially during this "Thanksgiving Day" with each of you.
That life is about preparation for the unexpected. And how to overcome anything that might be thrown at a person. Resilience,Courage and Fight is in all of us.  And when we choose to give our complete will & pride over to Heavenly Father. There isn't anything he won't carry us through because he loves us. I admire these two though our friendship is only through mutual friends & family. We have yet to meet and yet they've earned my respect in this experience alone in which their facing.
And I know though they've had to bid farewell to their first son and child. That they've awaited for about 9months and were fully prepared in raising him. My testimony stands strengthen in knowing. They will have many more children to greet into this life. Not to take away from this "miracle son" that has return to Heavenly Father. But I pray they know there are many more blessings coming their way. When in speaking about whether or not there will be more children for them to parent.
 Because Heavenly Father is a merciful, loving God. He will prove that their suffering isn't for nothing. He will prove that when we are faithful & like Job in the old testament praise him no matter what we are given. Then eternal life is ours & what he has becomes our blessed inheritance. 
I know that for a fact and am a testament of someone who has gone through trials and have learned first hand. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. As this experience will be for this faithful couple. Giving UP is NEVER an Answer or Option.With all my love Lilika & Inoke Funaki may you know those gospel truths & lean on Christ's Infinite Atonement more fully.
"Perfect place for Family Time Visits"

7 My son, apeace be unto thy soul; thine badversity and thine afflictions shall be but a csmall moment;
8 And then, if thou aendure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy bfoes.
9 Thy afriends do stand by thee, and they shall hail thee again with warm hearts and friendly hands.
D&C 121 7-9
Only Satan teaches not to pray keep the communication lines open with our Heavenly Father.
 He loves you guys never forget it!



No comments:

Post a Comment