Friday, December 2, 2011

Heaven's Hero

Today was a great day with our Mapu family at Auntie Vena's house.. I got to spend time with my narnia a.k.a narnar a.k.a Nola Mapu-Finau.. Quality time with her was much needed. Today's life lessons were the love of a mother for her children & how to patiently express that love. No matter how irits they may grow up to be. While I was people watching when the traffic in the house was getting busy with "cultural traditions" I learn the value of respect. But my second favorite moment of the night, had to have been when we got together with our Mapu & Fiso cousins. Singing a song written for Auntie Vena title "Heaven Must've Needed A Hero." I would post the lyrics but a video is on its way. So patience is the virtue my dear bloggers.. But here's auntie doing her thang..
Thee best poi ball dancer in the world and her last performance before she enter into Heavenly Father's presence. :)
video
Tomorrow that will be the first song for the viewing. At least that was what they told us. But you know polynesian functions they are subject to change. I am so grateful that I was born into a family of entertainers and hardworkers. I can't wait to hear everyones testimony tomorrow. Today was definately a day to remember.  

1 comment:

  1. Aww...She sure was the best poi ball dancer EVER!!! I smiled through the whole video because it brought back many memories, she was an awesome woman & yes Heaven needed another Hero!! She was an awesome entertainer!!!
    Thanks for sharing O! I pray that the hands of our Father in heaven will continue to be with your family, especially Ven's children & Kelepi!
    luv ya..B

    ReplyDelete