Thursday, April 12, 2012

Daddy's Gurls


These are my boyz I babysit for
during the week w/Dad
I'm blessed and I really don't feel like I deserve it. From one of my favorite people in our ward, Mary Rapp constantly covering for me in Relief Society when I have choir or family obligations. To my sister Teuila & her husband Aisea spoiling our household with random "fast food" or  "dessert" splurges. And my roomies Mom & King Tui taking me where ever I need to go. Topped off with  a two-day visit from my dad. I am truely blessed.

My lil monsters bowling up the street

Catching up with dad these past two days has been hillarious. From him cracking jokes about my age to him planning my life away. In between all of the discussion on this and that concerning choices. I am so grateful that God gave me the parents that he did. And a father like mine :)

Dad & my lil'man Tavita
Loimata Afo

Lesson learned today; Parents make mistakes all the time & they drive us nuts allllll of the time. But like my sister Celeste Toutai said "There are no do overs, treat your parents right the first time." Something I'm still working hard at improving at everyday..


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, I LOVE this post. Made me smile, Ova. Love you sis. Keep embracing and learning:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sis.. dude i think we should totally go see "Think like a man act like a woman." what'cha say? hit me up on fb.. Love ya

    ReplyDelete