Friday, July 27, 2012

Boardwalk Angels

I am so grateful for a variety of things this week. But the biggest thing I'm grateful for are the tender mercies of the Lord. For awhile now I've been in a funk. My attitude about my life was making a quick downward spiral to the dark side. I wasn't feeling right, acting right or even serving in a manner that would have anyone wanna choose the right. Which caused all these negative things begin to creep into my mind & heart. But this week Heavenly Father proved to me how much he loves me.
Especially when I don't deserve it.

From helping me to trust in his timing, have faith in what I pray for daily, to as far as to help me awake to the people who love me & making new friends.. And today I'm just really grateful for his endless reminders of how strong that love is if I but listen. Concerning so many personal matters that I won't go into detail about just because something are meant to be kept private. But I will say this much & a little of my 2 cents on how to handle things when your at your lowest.
And that is the emptiness you feel can all be swallowed up by learning how to pray consistently. And if you don't know how to pray or you don't feel worthy enough to pray.
Be humble enough & ask for help & I promise you will not regret it. And it doesn't mean if you start on this new journey that everything will go your way or prevent heartaching experiences happen to you. But what I can gurantee is that Heavenly Father will teach you how to react & endure better than you have ever done in your entire life. I promise that you won't regret it but to get there you got to be HUMBLE & BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN BE HUMBLE.
My dad Loimata Afo has been with us for a couple of days & it's been amazing. Even though he wakes me up earlier than I'd like.lol I love having him with us & seeing him interact with our family & the grandkids. Men need to understand their presence sets such an amazing feel for a household. And that they should never think they don't mean or make an impact. Because without them families aren't complete. So this daddy's girl is so happy he's here for a bit.

I got a job yesterday doing customer service, got sundays off & they gave me time off for Doraleen's wedding & so I'm beyond thrilled. Crossing my fingers I get a morning shift & hired on for good. My bestie Tatiana Skipps has moved here to utah & I'm so happy about that & to see where we grow from here. So like I said changes are setting in & more are to arrive. Tomorrow is the 2nd to last day of Samoan Flagg Week. More on that experience & Pioneer Day on my next blog.
Love you all my very own Boardwalk Angels have a great life!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you are doing well. Its always important to realize our Heavenly Father's love for each of us and how he's very mindful of His children. Keep writing gurl!

    ReplyDelete