Friday, July 13, 2012

Hide & Seek



Have you ever tried to keep things from people & once they've found out, thought to yourself "Now, what was the big deal in hiding that?" lol In my life I've been known to run away from things & hide my feelings all the time. Whether they were feelings for crushes, my friends & especially from my family. And that's why journal writing & blogging has been my favorite outlets. Not to forget in mentioning "song writing." So since I'm such a "professional hider." lol I can easily detect when people are hiding their true feelings or opinions. And if I'm comfortable enough with the person & know we won't end up in debates. I will call them out on it & explain how much I want to help. And just to go along with my last post about "choices."  I want to express for myself more than for anyone else reading, that hiding is a BIG FAT WASTE OF TIME! It causes unnecessary stress, anxiety & eventual anger & pain.
I don't have this being brave & open down to a science. I still faulter here & there. But when I relapse in expressing myself. I make sure the next test is headed off with more courage & determination to be quick to step up instead of stepping off. Which then builds up more confidence, strength & endurance within me.
I'm not trying to brag or be full of myself. I'm just trying to say if there's something your hiding from or a relationship your afraid to define. Stall no longer & SPEAK UP.. You only need 20 seconds of insane courage & I promise you something great will come out of it. I'm sure of it! Whether that great thing be exactly what you fought for or if that great thing is something that will lead you to exactly what will give you more joy then what you had planned for in the beginning. Sorry for the run on sentence..lol HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!


No comments:

Post a Comment