Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Beginning, Happy New Year

Anyone who knows me has to know that I love dancing.
And so every New Year you will be sure to find me on a dance floor & this year was no different. And especially after a week of being sick. You know I was ready to get out of the house. Well I was w/ my sister Crystal Ainuu & we were Provo,Utah bound. We hit up a mid-singles dance that was cool but being the young-hearted sisters that we are we left early to support our family band. Orem 9th Ward where we danced our hearts out. And Auntie Tu'u had us rolling all night. And I just felt another sense of appreciation for the beautiful & talented family I come from. It felt so good to laugh the night away, grub and hear the advice of my loving twin crystal. Then to come home to rest & get my pkg from sister Mary Matila. Choc & Washington sweat shirt.. God is good & I'm still purging myself from past 2012 annonyances & pains. But today proved that an attitude for gratitude can overthrow any trial. Look forward to the future, appreciating the present & accepting the past for what it is & letting go. Letting Go...

No comments:

Post a Comment