Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Change of Heart

I let yesterday's failings get the best of me & like a volcano I exploded. If there's one thing I know about being Christian, being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints, being the oldest of five kids, being single, being a woman, being a fighter and many other titles and labels I've gained from others or I've given myself. One thing I know for sure from all of those mantles I feel I've been held responsible for is that one I fall. I fall hard, I'm hard on myself & I receive things hard. So when the uzing of hot lava feelings of anger & disappointment erupt I end up being very angry. So lately working out w/a variety of sisters have kept me up. So here's my VLog to my stress relief.


No matter how down I get I remember everything happens for a reason. Which then translates into action to do better
moment to moment. Pls find your change of heart through these websites that I know will help you to being less Ugly in attitude.

www.lds.org
www.rehabtime.org
www.trentshelton.com    


No comments:

Post a Comment