Friday, August 2, 2013

Pointless

I find that the closer that I get to turning 35 years old the more I value the smallest to the largest blessings. I still tend to be crabby & depending on who's company I'm in I can be found easily annoyed. lol  But even in those instances  I am blessed to practice more charity and patience. In the last few weeks I've had the opportunity to spend time with my immediate family. To hear stories of my parents "youthful days" and to witness my siblings raise their families. I learn valuable insights of how parents interact with their children & how children forgive so quickly w/out holding grudges. And in those instances I am the student & these nephews and nieces of mine are the master teachers. I savor and cherish these lessons. I am humbled & in these day to day findings I am extremely grateful for my family. And find it pointless in rushing forward to my "future family" until my Lord ordains that blessing. Because the reality isn't "When is gonna happen" but rather it's just the opposite which is "It is gonna happen" as long as in God  I remain true & faithful. Onward!! March!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment