Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lost In Translation

Today during church I was able to become and began to piece myself together to feel whole again. Im a very sensitive individual and I tend to get hurt alot because I am soft hearted. Now I dont say that to boast of myself or to be looked over as a victim.
Because Im not a victim. But I say it to layout before you as a catalyst to why I am the way that I am. In order to help you to learn from my experiences and mistakes so you can become your very best you. Consider it my gift to you.

So today through church, I was reminded of exactly why, Joy in Service is essential. I was able to understand and relearn that if we begrudgingly serve out of obligation. We matters well not serve at all. Or at least change our minds and attitude about
serving.

I know that when we serve for the right reasons, a submissive spirit with self-motivated vigor, there will be no task too large to complete. Ive made up my mind to live in joy consistently. Because I know it is something that God wants for all of us. By doing so and even if we do carry a sensitive spirit. God will strengthen us in our time of service.  So why not start serving now?


Joy teaches us to be selfless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment