Thursday, February 13, 2014

On My Way

Our Mapuolesega family has had to endure two losses recently. Our cousin Daniel Mapu passed away after his 10 yr fight from injuries he received after promoting a Drug Free Event. It occurred in Laie Hawaii and he is finally rest from all his pains. Then my grandmother Aimiti Mapuolesega Afo's sister Tasi Mapu Savini passed that same week. I am grateful for the examples they've left behind and the love that they expressed while they were with us. This weekend my family will be laying Auntie Tasi to rest. While I got approval from my parents to attend my choir trip. I am grateful they are understanding of why missionary work is important to me.
I am far from a perfect return missionary and I make mistakes everyday. West Covina, California will be a great blessing and eye opening experience. I feel it will be a trip that will determine things that I need to put in order. Only time can tell. Happy Valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment