Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May I





©
It's been a refining month like many other's that I've experienced in the past. The only difference is this time around the ability to understand the meaning of "Long suffering" , "Patience" and "Happy Endurance" has taken on so many new meanings. God has truly made it know that his hand is over my life and those around me. As a kid I never imagine that my life would be where it now presently stands. But to wish or pray for anything different would be silly because then who's to say I would be as strong as I am if that were to happen. I'm excited about what summer will bring, I am grateful for the blessings that have passed and I'm so happy for all the down days I have survived..

It'n 4 months my best friend Sister Dawn Taufui will be returning from serving in Trinidad. The one person who seems to always get me. Especially when she doesn't agree with all my opinions or choices. Last Month April 18th 2014 I was able to welcome one of my favorite people in the whole wide world back home from his Bacolod Phi Mission. None other than Blake Sio who is currently preparing to attend Uni of Utah.. thank goodness it's not BYU. My nephew Loi turned 1 today and like his namesake has been fighting getting over his sickness. Grateful it hasn't gotten worse.. And to top off the last month almost two months of seeing blessings enter my life and others. My Sugarhouse Sister's  are hosting a beautiful and soulful artist by the name of Latasha Lee come and perform here in Utah next month. So though my life isn't where I want it and no one is really reliable on turning to but my Lord & Savior. I in the famous words of Mase
Logoai when baring her testimony at her grandmother's funeral last Dec has stated "I am Blessed and I say that in the name of Jesus Christ Amen." My favorite quote to say the least.



No comments:

Post a Comment