Thursday, March 5, 2015

Just Me

While I sit to think about my personality, my traits and approach on life, I can't help but think that if it wasn't for the power of God and his love for me I could say without hesitation that I would've given up a long time ago. I'm looking over my life and seeing though the majority of the time I've felt like I was experiencing hell. I know better than anyone those experiences were just refining me. I absolutely hate the standard that others set & hold me to because I choose God as my leader and Father. But regardless of those expectations, I know it comes with the territory for the lot I've chosen by choosing God. The upside of being tested for God's cause of being a daily example are; Humility, Strengthened Prayers fullfilled, Resilience redefined and Faith unbroken at every blow that comes when being tested. 

I use to worry every time I'd pass a certain test of life that God is putting a little too much trust in me that I'll always be obedient and faithful. And yet during those weaksauce type of thoughts and moments. I'd quickly get corrected by the spirit that yes God does trust me but it doesn't mean that I'm going to catch a break just for being obedient. If anything my obedience rendered should be a constant reminder to me that it's required if I'm truly seeking after everlasting happiness. In which I keep in mind though being disobedient and turning away from gospel principles and all that I know would be soooo easy. Definitely at the end of the day acting against God's will and commandments will never be happiness gained. In short, disobedience makes life worse and delays awaited blessings from the Lord.

There are 301 more days left in this 2015 year and we're only 3 months into the year. But I'm determined not be spiritually broken by my trials, I refuse to even get spiritually weary but when the moments I am tested to my breaking point, I will forever turn to God & choose  to S.M.I.L.E through all that may come to test my faithfulness to God's glory. I WILL KEEP FIGHTING FOR HIM!   

No comments:

Post a Comment