Friday, July 17, 2015

They Think They Know

Before I explain just how special today is for me. I would have to say it has been a really rocky patch for me since June 22,2015. But all and all Ive understood its all a part of God's plan for me. As usual I've had my mood swings, disappointments and setbacks. But I can not get myself to give up my faith, beliefs and trust in God. Not that I even would want to because I know better than anyone that the repentance process isnt an easy road. So like I was saying I dont give up. Of course Ive complained, have been resentful and angry on a whole new level. But against it all I have a great clarity of how I should be cared and loved. And in rediscovering what I already knew. I am becoming to being who I always wanted to be. A wife & mother in preparation/training. An advocate for my community also in the works and last but not at all least; A valiant daughter of God. Which is the best feeling today on the day I returned from serving in the Los Angeles California Mission on the behalf of Christ through the Lds Church 12 years ago. July 17,2003 will never be a day I never forget. God knew I needed that mission experience. #GodIsGood


No comments:

Post a Comment