Friday, October 2, 2015

Pouring Rain

I'm not really in the mood to write but since I cant sleep. I figure I should just jot something real quick. The last two months have been hard. I turned 37yrs old Sept 1 and it was only nice cuz my sis Rosie Afo took me to dinner. Maxwells Pizzeria is very much the business. On Sept 5,2015 my grandmother Aimiti Mapuolesega Faamaligi Afo died. I'll detail the experience in my next post to do it justice. My best friend Dawn Taufui got married & sealed to the love of her life Mycal Rueben Alo. Also another post I will be detailing to follow grandma aimitis. Since then im still riding the rollercoaster of clashing experiences. Some bumps I definitely felt like giving up. But Im still standing. Tomorrow is the beginning of General Conference weekend. So I will be out w/my girls Tirae,Carol,Penny,Tayvia,Sela and whoever we run into throughout the night. Challenge given to me by John Siafega to introduce myself & talk to 25 guys by the end of this week is going down tomorrow night. It should be interesting. Now only if John would come out of dodging challenges. I could give him his already. Men, so fired..lol

Anyway & there it is my life update for now.
Happy Night famz & frenz

No comments:

Post a Comment