Monday, December 7, 2015

The Simple Life

Simplify my life; has been my recent goal for awhile now. Doing my best with Christmas fast approaching to remember to be more peaceable. It's funny but annoying that when you try to be a little more patient, compassionate, forgiving etc. It's then when every second feels like a test. And if you're as easily annoyed as me. Lol Then you know exactly what I mean.

In the last two months there have been teachers besting kids in schools & vice versa, bombings in Paris, staged murders that were actual suicides, refugee migration, mass shootings all over the world etc. Which is why I decided to become more simple at doing things & how I handle people. Im byfar no mother teresa. But Im trying daily. It's alot of work but I figure if I can start with myself to be less crude & more kind. Then at least I was better than yesterday & can be more tomorrow.

Im doing it one breath at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment