Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Walking Dead





It's been a beautiful and somewhat cool spring day. I took some time to stop by Salt Lake City Temple & do some temple work. But mainly to shake off the exhaustion of trying to be in the right place at the right time. I was able to reflect on the past 3 months. The choices I've made that have lead me to peace & some choices that have lead to so so days. I'm not at all where I want to be concerning everything about my life. However today reminded me I'm not at all far gone that I can't still make it. We've sprung forward an hour in our time change. And so far so good. The just of this post is no matter what happens in life. Whether you feel super excited & full of life or if you feel like your a character off of "Walking dead" trust me when I say things aren't as gloomy as they may feel. Just keep on, holding on..
The following photos are of  1)Pauline (Damein's Daughter) & I  at her uncle Ben Fonua's burial Feb 27,2016.
2)Jimbo,Me,Havi & this awesome performer at my first 2016 Reggae Rise Concert March 5 @ the Complex. 3) Pukana Faces w/my sistah/fran Lulu's daughter Tariana at the Malialole Dance Studio for Jo Aiono's Baby Shower Feb 12,2016.








No comments:

Post a Comment