Monday, May 1, 2017

Send Me Your Location


"Send me your location lets
Focus on communicating cuz
I just need the time and place to come through
(A chance to come through)
Send me your location lets
Ride the vibrations
I don't need nothing else but you"


Those lyrics have been how I've been feeling for the last month about my love life.lol The hot topic of 99.9% of my blogs if not all 100% :) But today's post isn't entirely on that subject. Today's message is about a new month that we're in "May Day" a month of way from June when we'll be super busy w/ High School Graduations, Weddings, BBQ's on and on etc etc. I can't believe how quickly this year has passed by. I can't believe I'm still falling short on a few things that carried over from 2016 that I swore I wouldn't let happen. But the biggest "Ah Ha" moment that I've had up to this point has to be that I'm still standing. I'm still pushing forward. I'm still faithful to my Heavenly Father though at times this journey feels extremely lonely. And I'm still fighting to keep my grip on the hope that "Love" will prevail if I just hold on to God. No one knows how hard it is to remain committed to one's spiritual goals til they try it themselves. No one will ever know how hard I've had to fight to remain me while I fought to get to who God wants me to be. And so it is I'm falling, I'm standing up, I'm walking by faith and I'm keeping my GPS always focus on God's location. Despite the blessings that still haven't arrived. It's boarder lined depressing but on the upside, I'm still alive and well. 
The photos to be posted on my next blog of our 1st Malialole Dance present's "Who Got Roots" Art & Dance Competition hosted by Granger High School on April 29,2017. The following pics was of our show at the Sorenson Center in Glendale for the "Moana" movie night. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment