Thursday, June 8, 2017

Power Surrender

It's been an interesting last 24 hrs and once I lay out the entire reasoning about why it has to you readers. I hope that you will walk away from this post more confident, quick to forgive and feeling more loved then you did before you came across my blog. If any of you have followed my past blogs since I've turned into a blogalcoholic. Then you know my favorite subject is to talk about my non-existing love life, my crawl out of my many phazes out of rejection and how I've worked really hard not to grow into a man hater because males here in Utah just wont date me. And if they do offer to date me it's because their lonely & think I'm always available for whenever they want or their random old men that I meet on the trax station by the name of "Jose from Mexico" that get all touch feely when I say "Oh yeah, I don't have a boyfriend." lol So this post is about my most recent let down. BUT PLEASE as you read on PLEASE DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR ME. I don't want or need your pity. But do this instead for me.

If your married and are having a rough patch with your spouse. FIX IT! cause rough patches are fixable if both parties take the time to put in weak. If the grass looks greener on our side because we are single. I PROMISE ON THIS LAWN singlehood SUCKS!! And you really don't want to be on this end. So FIX YOUR ROUGH PATCH.

If you've just broken up with someone you thought was "THE ONE" for whatever reason. HEAR ME when I say "YOU WILL SURVIVE" you've come this far & though restarting in the dating game sucks. It could be worse. You could be in a crappy, abusive and empty marriage. But instead you are free from this ended relationship & new beginnings are at your footsteps. SO enjoy the moment & don't get or keep yourself depressed because your relationship has stopped.

And last but not least. If you're like me and are single or have been single for awhile. Please don't fret. GOD hasn't forgotten you. You won't be single forever and even if you were to never find your "Soul Tie" as I would love to put it. YOU are truly a catch to be appreciate and with buko patience. God will deliver the person of your dreams. So don't FEEL alone because in reality, you aren't alone.

Which seg ways into how I brought myself to surrendering my all about 14 hrs ago. I had grew fed up about suppressing my feelings for someone for a year and almost a half. I prayed about him, followed the prompts, repented for my impatience for the before mentioned timeframe, I forgave throughout that year the ppl I felt that knew of how I felt but didn't assist any to getting us on the same page, I forgave him for his avoidance also during that year and I even went towards the extreme to negotiating with the Lord plenty of alternatives. But none it worked. Not even praying the feelings & this individual away worked out for me. Zip, Zilch, Nada I was stuck in this lesson that was heartbreaking, taxing on my mind and felt like it ripped my spirit apart. But despite all of it. I still was able to rise above the chaos & finally reveal my whole intent, my entire heart and free myself from my own silence.

In hinesight I was able to free myself from the would'ves, could'ves, should'ves and a tad of wish haves :) I wasn't even mad at his rejection but the delivery could've been a little bit softer. But like my sisters say it is what it is, take men face value for what they say and keep everything simple & short.
I wish pursuing love wasn't so complicated, I wish communication between genders discussing their hearts were more honest and that the bounce back from rejection didn't feel so heavy. So this was my 14 hr ordeal of how I "Power Surrended" & am determined to always be kind at the end of the road of rejection with the belief that these moments are only making me stronger. I can fix anything w/the Lord, I am "The One" worth pursuing no matter what and lastly I truly am not alone. And neither are YOU!!! Proceed relationships w/caution but don't forget to have fun while doing it.

That's my sister Rena Ripley below w/me at our Malialole Dance Studio for bro Tanu & sis Lani Moe's baby shower. Also Malialole's Gma Vida Tuitama Hafoka in the background. #2017



No comments:

Post a Comment