Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rainy Dayz

When it rain it surely does pour. Not just tribulations and trials but amazing blessings. It's just been almost a month into the New Year. And I feel like I'm on autopilot over everything. From family, to old friends that have returned,left and have me on pause in their lives to choir and church callings. The changes that constantly come have been a bit crazy but at the same time I am grateful. I've come to a realization that "force", "impatience" and "demands" never builds anything or anyone up. It's been a rude awakening that lesson but a much needed one to relearn. I've been especially grateful for the power of prayer and what a necessity it's been in my life so far. I just got called to serve as 1st Counselor in my family ward in our RS Society Presidency. And I felt and still feel a little overwhelmed but am excited about how I will grow in this calling. Coming from Young Womens in a sense I feel this is my "growing up" process. Preparing me even more for future calls. As a wife and mother & yet I'm more focused on the missionary aspect of this call. Especially since there'll be so many sisters, I will learn from  and get to build solid friendships. The most important will be with my own mother. Since we've needed something like this for years. When it rains it surely does pour.


This was the first song I ever lipsync to w/my sister teuila in Lake George NY. Where we use to do our summer shows at the tiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.