Sunday, December 1, 2013

For Oooh So Long

It has been a crazy few months of highs and lows. Hellish episodes sparked by unbreakable bad habits but on the other had redeeming triumphs nonetheless. We are in the month of December and how the year has just flown by. I am extremely grateful for our Lord and Savior. I am blessed beyond words description that I haven't loss my testimony. Especially when it would've been easier to say "The hell with being a disciple of Christ, let me just eat,dance and be merry." I am grateful I have enough sense and love for God to fight those tempting feelings. Which have arose more than I can ever remember.  I'm still found standing on his side and I am so grateful for that blessing.

I've gained a sister-in-law through my younger brother Roy who was married this pass Oct 12,2013. It was a beautiful wedding. My other younger brother Rocky is expecting his fifth son. My younger sister Teuila's 2nd son Loi is growing and is such a cutie. As for the baby of our family King Tuifiaola and I. Lets just say, though our spouse's are taking the scenic route to finding us. We are doing well and learning the true meaning of patience and trusting in the Lord.

And so  even though seasons change and families grow in their separate spaces. God is good to us and for oh sooooo long it's been a beautiful fact to wake up to daily realizing I am blessed. Really and Truly I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.