Monday, February 17, 2014

Moving On

Our trip to West Covina, California is coming to an end and it's been nothing short then a huge eye-opener on so many different levels. I feel the biggest eye-opener has been living to not control something that doesn't feel they need control. If that makes any sense.  I came down with our Divine Heritage Choir. I was able to serve our youth through music and the word of the Lord. I learned that all things are possible when I put my whole heart into  that calling task. I learned about how to reapply the truths of the gospel and to stop living in the past. I have grown from the things I learned this weekend. And I am happy.. :)

                                         Love Life ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.