Thursday, July 30, 2015

New Heart

I was just telling my sistah Rosie while dealing with a situation that I felt like "It's like groundshog day with this person; over and over a broken record that won't stop playing." But don't you think it would've stop playing if its broken?lol After time well spent on getting over things & rehashing a few things for myself. I've saught out gaining a new heart about the circumstance & push forward regardless. The summer is quickly coming to an end, celebrating many weddings are also coming up and unexpected blessings are anxiously things I'm anticipating. July has flown, August will be here with in 24hrs and before we know it, it'll be 2016. I'm sure happy & grateful for all I've learned so far.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.